United Equity Inc. is looking to add a full-time Agronomy Sales Consultant at our Kossuth, OH branch location.
- Cultivate relationships with current and new customers, evaluate their needs, and provide options for seed, fertilizer, agrichemicals, and custom application services.
- Stay current on industry trends, technology, and research.
- Coordinate with other Sales Consultants to follow and refine strategies to drive growth of our sales.
- Provide scouting services for crop growth, weed and pest ID, and disease impact.
- Create and submit orders promptly. Make deliveries as needed.
- Enter data into AgSync and coordinate with applicators to improve efficiencies.
- Oversee soil and tissue sampling and evaluations.
- Make customer referrals to other United Equity divisions as opportunities arise.
- Attend meetings and submit reports as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong work ethic, including punctuality, reliability, efficiency, and a dedication to personal growth.
- Responsiveness to requests for assistance in person or by phone, email, texting.
- Polite and courteous communication skills.
- Computer skills should include familiarity with word processing, spreadsheets, and accounting software.
- Compliance with all company, state, and federal safety regulations.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lb. bags.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed, especially during spring planting season.
- Willingness to become a thinking, problem-solving, and contributing member of our team.
- 4-yr degree in Agronomy/Crop Science or a related field of study is preferred, but 6+ years of agronomy-related job experience may substitute for degree status.
- Possess or be working on CCA (Certified Crop Advisor) status.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial driver’s license is a plus.
- Wages commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, Vision/Dental insurance, Life Insurance.
For more information about our company, visit us on the web at www.unitedequityinc.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/unitedequityinc/
For best results, please download this Job Application Form and save it to your computer. Open the saved file, fill it out, and save it again. You may submit the completed application either by:
– emailing to: email@example.com OR
– printing and sending by snail mail to: United Equity, Inc., PO Box 398, Delphos, OH 45833.