United Equity, Inc. is seeking an experienced full-time Custom Applicator to work for our agronomy branch locations in Kossuth and Delphos, Ohio.
- Operate dry and liquid fertilizer spreaders and spray equipment.
- Load, mix, and apply crop protection products and plant nutrition.
- Learn and operate all necessary computers, tablets, and equipment electronics.
- Perform daily vehicle/equipment inspections; clean and maintain as needed. Assist mechanics with repairs.
- Make deliveries of seed, fertilizer, chemicals and other products.
- Enter data into AgSync and coordinate with other applicators to improve efficiencies.
- Maintain application records.
- Make customer referrals to other United Equity divisions as opportunities arise.
- Represent the company and provide excellent service to our customers.
- Attend meetings and submit reports as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong work ethic, including punctuality, reliability, efficiency, and a dedication to personal growth.
- Responsiveness to requests for assistance in person or by phone, email, texting.
- Polite and courteous communication skills.
- An ability to work independently but seek assistance when needed.
- Computer skills should include familiarity with word processing and spreadsheets.
- Compliance with all company, state, and federal safety regulations.
- Must be able to lift and handle 50 lb. bags.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed, especially during spring planting season.
- Willingness to become a thinking, problem-solving, and contributing member of our team.
- DOT minimum age requirement is 21 years of age.
- 2+ years of agronomy experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Current CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) and HazMat endorsements, or ability to obtain.
- Custom Applicator License or the ability to obtain.
- Wages commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, Vision/Dental insurance, Life Insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Vacation time available.
For more information about our company, visit us on the web at www.unitedequityinc.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/unitedequityinc/
For best results, please download this Job Application Form and save it to your computer. Open the saved file, fill it out, and save it again. You may submit the completed application either by:
– emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
– printing and sending by snail mail to: United Equity, Inc., PO Box 398, Delphos, OH 45833.