United Equity Inc. is looking to add a Full-Time Grain/Feed Mill Operator at our Neptune, OH facility.
This position includes performing a wide variety of duties in the grain elevator/feed mill operations from running the elevator equipment, house-keeping, maintenance, and the loading and unloading of grain trucks as well as making and maintaining inventory in a feed warehouse.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in the operation of the grain elevator and feed mill.
- Loading/unloading of grain trucks and wagons.
- Grain Handling: Bin shoveling, bin sweeping, bin measurements, monitor temperatures, transferring of grain, etc.
- Feed Mill Operation: Running plant automation software, weighing up ingredients and adding to the mixer, handling of feed and stocking warehouse.
- Complete all housekeeping assignments, work to improve the condition of all facility areas. Perform basic repairs and maintain a preventative maintenance program on machinery and equipment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Mechanical Skills
- Time Management/Planning
- Must be adaptable, a self-starter, and dependable.
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently, while able to work in a team setting as needed.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary Range $14 to $16 per hour.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Holidays
- Accrued Vacation