United Equity, Inc. is seeking an experienced full-time Class-A CDL Driver for our Spencerville, Ohio branch location.
- Make deliveries of grain, feed, seed, fertilizer, chemicals, and other products.
- Drivers make multiple local trips daily.
- Perform daily vehicle/equipment inspections; clean and maintain as needed. Assist mechanics with repairs.
- Maintain and submit weight slips and delivery records.
- Make customer referrals to other United Equity divisions as opportunities arise.
- Represent the company and provide excellent service to our customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Possess Class-A CDL or be eligible to obtain.
- Strong work ethic, including punctuality, reliability, and efficiency.
- Responsiveness to requests for assistance in person or by radio, phone, email, or texting.
- Polite and courteous communication skills.
- Compliance with all company, state, and federal safety regulations.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lb. bags.
- Willingness to become a thinking, problem-solving, and contributing member of our team.
- Willing and able to work overtime in peak seasons.
- 2+ years of Class-A CDL driving experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hourly wage with overtime pay.
- Wages commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance, vision/dental insurance, life insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation.
- Home every night.
For more information about our company, visit us on the web at www.unitedequityinc.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/unitedequityinc/
For best results, please download this Job Application Form and save it to your computer. Open the saved file, fill it out, and save it again. You may submit the completed application either by:
– emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
– printing and sending by snail mail to: United Equity, Inc., PO Box 398, Delphos, OH 45833.